Due to recent comments that got out of control, I am posting these rules. Please read and adhere to them when commenting and if you don’t like the rules, don’t read this blog. Going forward, if you violate these rules, your post will be deleted immediately.
By using the user comments form, you agree to the following:
1. You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
2. You will stay on the topic of photography and offer constructive criticism.
3. You will not include links to websites and videos not associated with the topic.
4. You will not post the same comment multiple times.
5. You will not solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind. You will not include links to products in your comment.
6. You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with Dodge & Burn.
STAY IN TOUCH
Get updates on new photographer interviews plus news on contests, art shows and informed commentary on what’s happening with diversity in photography. Subscribe to Dodge & Burn Photography Blog: Diversity in Photography by Email